Skip to main content

Those Unsaid Words: Travelogues, Philosophy and Romance


Those Unsaid Words
by Anshuman Agrahari is an interesting read that seamlessly blends Travelogues, Philosophy and Romance. The author has created a narrative that is both thought-provoking and emotionally engaging.

Set against the breathtaking backdrop of Manali, Leh, and Ladakh, the story takes readers on a journey through untouched valleys, majestic mountains, and serene lakes. The vivid descriptions of these landscapes provide a picturesque setting but also serve as a metaphor for the protagonist's inner journey.

The story revolves around Tanvi, and her quest for true love. Her journey is not just a physical one through the rugged terrain of the Himalayas, but also a deeply personal exploration of her own emotions and desires. 


As she travels from Manali to Leh and Ladakh, Tanvi encounters a series of experiences and characters that challenge her perceptions of love and life. Tanvi's quest for love is loaded with obstacles and self-discovery, making her journey authentic and compelling. It's worth noting that while the language in some parts of the book might not be polished, this does not detract from the overall charm and message of the story.

In conclusion, Anshuman Agrahari's "Those Unsaid Words" is more than just a romance novel; it is a journey through some of the most beautiful landscapes in India, enriched with philosophical insights and a deep exploration of love.

 

Comments

  1. Such a sweet book, I am in Love with it. Thanks for recommending it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Of Personal Space And Accepting Oneself (Book Review)

Image Source Book: My Space My Body – starring Taka Dimi Author: Roopa Pai Illustrator: Archana Sreenivasan Publisher: Fitkids Education and Training Pvt Ltd For: Children above 3 years Books for children is an important responsibility; not just for the publishers and authors, but also for the parents and teachers. It is essential that the books we share with our children should not just be informative and engaging but also educational. My Space My Body (MSMB) is an interesting blend of all the above elements.

You Hired Smart Talent. But Are You Training Them Right?

Every year, organizations hire bright interns and freshers from top institutes. They come in with promise, potential, and the right intent. But somewhere between onboarding and execution, something quietly breaks. Not because they lack capability. But because they’re not really trained, properly. In many workplaces, especially in fast-paced functions like communications, freshers are given tasks, targets, and timelines, but not the depth required to execute them well. Take something as simple as media outreach.

From ‘ASL Pls’ To Emoji’s

I don’t get tired; no really, I do not get tired or bored at all narrating our story to anyone. Infact every new person I meet, I try to grab this opportunity to talk about us – You and I!   And I surprise myself when I realise that I still remember it all so well. Every single detail of 4 years of friendship, 4 years of long-distance relationship, and 7 years of being married. Well, can’t really say that about the last 7 years :P, but the first 8 years are like embedded in my DNA. Pic clicked by Sudipto Roy I think our story is unique. It’s beautiful. Just 15 years old but so much has changed in this one and half-decade. Or not much?